Friday, August 30, 2013

Dying Fishes

Turning the light off. Better let them die in the dark.
I wish I could ask. I would like also wonder other questions.
I wish I could save them.

How can you save something's life?

Do we have this power?
Every breath, every bite, every cosmic movement ...
Pieces of life. From the Water world.

The environment is killing them.
They probably can't breath.
They are small. The aquarium is not the big.
....But for them, could be a hole universe.

You can buy chemicals,
Try your luck, buy also some entertainment
Choose the sand, the stones and the plants


Microcosmos, small pieces of light
you can buy for cents,
if they die, just return a piece!
and you can try another time....

we are gods,
gods in evolution maybe,
if we learn, if we care, if we love
we, revolution.

No comments: