Friday, December 28, 2012

Cold Wind,

Amusing themselves because smiling is the best medicine
It’s almost end of the year, everyone looking for the answers
Silly faces, alone faces, desperate faces, why not sad faces?
The wind is cold, I can’t feel my heart, it was a long year
... And when comes the age, the same histories shouldn’t matter that much


Between the sun and the moon goes my life,
I found two ways to accept what comes next
I’m a fake poet and I can’t tell you the true

They aren’t lying, is not an illusion
Life is happening, right now!
What I can try to tell is,
Be aware; wake up, there’s no turn back
No re-takes, no cuts, no re-doings

There’s also no make-up, there’s no script
Is just you and what goes between the sun and the moon
-Or you cry
-Or you smile

You may not like how it ends,
Better then, write a script
Change the plot, or change how it ends,
But never close your eyes

Maybe is how you see it.
Cold wind,

( scene fromTaxi driver, 1976)

No comments: