Saturday, January 7, 2012

DRAMA or COMEDY.

The problem to live thinking you are in a film, is that I realize that I never will see the end - and if I try to figure out what come next, every second could die in vain, my life. This film is longer then two hours.

There’s no plot, no main characters, no soundtracks. The answers are miserable, the photography sucks most part of the time, and we speculate too much about the future. and worst. Are we Heroes? What should we fight for?

I need something like that in my vain, maybe. We need to suffer.
I found a meaning, a strange power to make it happen.
It’s magical. In a few hours, I let you know everything.
It’s starts, it’s end. I see myself on the screen.
I’ll never be forgotten.
I touch you, you touch me. We talked about windy nights, we talked about movies.
We never planned the future, we just expected him.
There’s the evil, there’s the good.
The music is me, the music is us.

- Hey little kid. You don’t need to worry. Everything will be fine. just don’t move. Never move too fast. It’s all about movements, everything is about perception ya see? It's like we are films. I'm Taxi Driver and you are Little Miss Sunshine. We share the same space, but we live in different worlds. So, whatever who YOU are, whatever what YOU do, is just for YOU. It’s your world,It’s gonna be always for you. It’s your life, your film. Some people will see you. Some people will like you, some they’ll live with you...some will never understand you.

But at the end, only you, only you…only you will know what really it is. What really you are.

I want you to know who am I.
I want you to know what I think about that.
I want you to see me.


…and then, turn the lights off, let me tell you.
What film we will be tomorrow?

No comments: