Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dream’s Cure

My friends are – I can say that - cured,
Released from the darkness, abstruse fog that high dreams are made

Are they dancing with the freedom tonight,
Maybe.
Rejoicing to the world, they can admit, the coming ages brings the sunshine.

What is a dream?
Where we going to find the supposed happiness
Are we looking for the end, still trying to understand why we live,

Is not about yesterday, is about tomorrow
The day we won’t be here anymore
The question is not about to die, the question is not be forgotten

Hallucinating, breathing, dying and fighting
Perception,
A thin line that covers what we can see

You have sickness in your heart,
You have trouble in your soul,

*

My friends are cured,
This disease won’t kill me, still will save me?

One by one I saw my heroes falling
Like warriors - In a battle that can’t stop
Infinite

And if you believe in ends,
Close your eyes, think they can’t finish , cause they can’t
Meanwhile, everything changes.

Living in this planet, where hearts are museums and hopes are myths.
Where to find the truth, what to believe

The surviving heroes are like me,
Blind people, their paradise, an utopia

I look forward to see what your worlds you tell you in a not so distant tomorrow.

The last warrior, blind man, wild heart
The clown, the sufferer, the poet
The session will never end, or you stay or you leave it
And I decided to stay.


I’m not a dreamer anymore, I’m the dream.

No comments: